Thursday, February 16, 2012

Favorite Movie Of All Time

I'm a sucker for a good love story and this one is my all time favorite called: Somewhere In Time starring Christopher Reeves and Jane Seymore.  I could just listen to the theme song over and over because of how beautiful it is.  Below is the original soundtrack.





There are a lot of good scenes in this movie which is about a man who sees a picture of a woman at a hotel and falls in love with the picture and remembers an old college professor had mentioned and wrote a book that he thought time travel was possible. Down below is a very popular scene from the movie.












               The next video is one of the reunions they have every year at the Grand Hotel where it was filmed on Macinac Island in Michigan.


















They only had 4 million dollars to do this movie so they had to find people that would work for peanuts compared to what other big time movies were paying at the time.  Jane Seymore suggested John Barry for the music and they said they could not touch him for what he would cost.  She said.."He is a close personal friend and I will talk to him."  He did it for a fraction of his normal fee and the rest is history.












                                         





































































1 comment:

  1. Never seen this movie before...I will have to put it on my list of movies I need to watch!

    ReplyDelete